Don't be fooled by the naysayers who complain there is nothing to do around town! There is no fooling around this weekend in Naples Florida ~ lots going on and the weather is forecasted to be fabulous blue skies & longer days full of sunshine!
- Start your weekend off at Mercato in Naples First Fridays Spring Concert Series from 6-9pm
- The Seminole Casino Girls Night Out Fridays kicks off tonight for the month of April
- CREW Wildflower Festival will feature guided wildflower hikes throughout the day at CREW Land & Water Trust. Call 239-657-2253 for more information
- The season finale of Art in the Park from 10am-4pm is on Park Street alongside The von Liebig Art Center
- Sensational Saturdays at The Conservancy continue from 11am - 2pm
- Funktastic plays live at 9pm at the South Street Grille (Rumor has it that several Hilton Naples Florida Hotel team members are rumored to be going!)
- From now through April 11th the Columbus replica ships, Nina & Pinta are at Tin City for display and tours
- Mama Mia! is getting rave reviews at The Phil so score your tickets now before it's curtains down on April 3rd!