- Annual holiday tree lighting ceremony
- At Mercato beginning at 5pm
- There will be live performances
- Mercato is only ten minutes away from the Hilton Naples, so this event would be a good way to start off December!
- Holiday car show and Toys for Tots drive
- Mercato from 10am-3pm
- Walk around and look at 150 cars including Ferraris, Aston Martins, and Maseratis.
- There is also a Toys for Tots drive, so bring an unwrapped toy for a child this holiday season.
- East Naples food and music fest at Florida's Sports Park.
- 11am-9pm. Held rain or shine!
- Go listen to liven music, enjoy great food from Naples restaurants, arts and crafts along with merchant vendors.
- Holiday on the Bay at the Village on Venetian Bay.
- The snow show begins at 7pm
- Enjoy a beautiful snow show, take complimentary pictures with Santa, listen to stories told by Mrs. Claus, and holiday carolers will be walking around singing everyone's favorite songs all evening.
Also on December 5 and 6
- The Nutcracker
- The Artis Naples. The showings are December 5th (2pm and 8pm) and December 6th (2pm.)
- Tickets begin at $15 per person.
- Tickets are available online and over the phone at (239) 597-1111.